Posted on: 03/11/2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Start date: December / January
Close date: 01/12/2021
We’re looking for a Mobile Engineer with experience working with mobile technologies using native iOS. If you have experience and passion for iOS, we’d love to hear from you.
Here at 3Squared we develop award-winning digital software for the ever-growing rail industry and are looking for someone to join our mobile engineering team.
As a Mobile Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Experience writing Xcode with a good knowledge of Swift and awareness of Objective C
- Contribute towards peer-to-peer code review and team meetings
- Using your knowledge to problem solve any issues and feedback appropriately
- Attending daily project scrums and sprint planning meetings for your project
- Take direction from delivery managers and technical leads
- Implement best practice, processes and methods across your work
- Understand what working within an agile methodology means and a willingness to collaborate with wider teams
We have a real focus on diversity and inclusion here at 3squared, so no matter your background, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll bring to 3Squared:
- Experience in iOS development with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Understanding of mobile engineering best practice and agile development methodologies
- Experience working on Git and Jira with an understanding of best practice approaches
There’s more to working here than just having a desk in the office, we’re a social bunch and we want you to be fulfilled whilst you’re here:
- The kitchen has an outstanding cereal selection, new coffee machine, doughnuts, cookie on a Friday and more which you can help yourself to
- Quarterly socials for all: previous have been mini golf, videogames, ceramic painting and more
- We don’t encourage long days, we’re open to flexible working, so long as you are available for our core hours (9:30am -3:30pm)
- A split of office and home working
- Every employee is entitled to a personal training budget of £1300 to support your continued personal development
- You can take a volunteer day once a year to give back to the community
- Tech Scheme that allows you to choose from a huge range of tech which is paid back though salary sacrifice
- We host knowledge shares from internal and external speakers on best practice standard, from wellbeing to the latest development news
- Cycle to work scheme
- Westfield health (cashback) scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- And so much more
See our candidate commitments and values and full benefits, alongside some staff testimonials, our hiring processes and staff satisfaction stats on our careers page.
If you’d like to know more, please get in contact as we’re happy to have an informal chat first if you’d prefer.