Close date: 21/01/2022
Here at 3Squared, our mission is to enable the transportation sector to become safer, greener, and more efficient through digitalisation.
To do this, it takes a multitalented and diverse team with mobile, software, project management, quality assurance, support, IT, DevOps, and operations experience.
One of our core values is centered around our people who sit at the heart of our business. We invest continually in the skills and technical knowledge of our people, and we would be delighted if you joined us for your placement year, where you will gain hands on experience within your chosen field.
Placement starting July 2022 – August 2023.
As an Operations Administrator you will be working in our Operations team alongside the Finance & Facilities Manager and the HR Manager to
- Perform reception duties such as greeting visitors and answering the phone
- Conduct health and safety checks
- Carry our varied administrative tasks (from ordering office supplies to reporting)
- Assist with event planning and hosting
- carry out accounts receivable and accounts payable tasks, such as creating purchase orders, investigating unpaid invoices, and processing bills
- maintain staff records
- post job advertisements on job boards
To help you to succeed in this role you will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willingness to get ‘stuck in’ and handle the variety of tasks expected of Operations professionals
- Good organisational and time management skills, and the ability to show high attention to detail to every task whilst managing multiple deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite, eg Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The desire for a career in an Operational role such as finance, facilities and HR
There’s more to working here than just having a desk in the office, we’re a social bunch and we want you to be fulfilled whilst you’re here:
- The kitchen has an outstanding cereal selection, new coffee machine, doughnuts, cookie on a Friday and more which you can help yourself to
- Quarterly socials for all: previous have been mini golf, videogames, ceramic painting and more
- We don’t encourage long days, we’re open to flexible working, as you are available for our core hours (9:30am -3:30pm)
- A split of office and home working
- Every employee is entitled to a personal training budget of £1300 to support your continued personal development
- You can take a volunteer day once a year to give back to the community
- Tech Scheme that allows you to choose from a huge range of tech which is paid back though salary sacrifice
- Cycle to work scheme which supports you to get a bicycle or cycling equipment
- We host knowledge shares from internal and external speakers on best practice standard, from wellbeing to the latest development news
- Westfield health (cashback) scheme
- And so much more