Close date: 21/01/2022
Here at 3Squared, our mission is to enable the transportation sector to become safer, greener, and more efficient through digitalisation.
To do this, it takes a multitalented and diverse team with mobile, software, project management, quality assurance, support, IT, DevOps, and operations experience.
One of our core values is centered around our people who sit at the heart of our business. We invest continually in the skills and technical knowledge of our people, and we would be delighted if you joined us for your placement year, where you will gain hands on experience within your chosen field.
Placement starting July 2022 – August 2023.
As a Support Analyst Intern you will be working in our Support team alongside the Head of Client Support to be the first point of contact for all client queries. This is an excellent first step for a variety of careers including Service Delivery Management, Networking Engineer, Hosting Engineer, DBA, Helpdesk Management or anything involving Customer Service, IT and Infrastructure.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all client enquiries and issues, over the telephone, by email and through logged support tickets in the 3Squared Zendesk Helpdesk System.
- Triaging queries and issues, performing investigations, working with various departments within 3Squared, escalating issues if required and setting client expectations to responses.
- Feeding back to clients as appropriate and solving issues.
- Contributing to our Quality Assurance process by analysing underlying patterns and trends in support incidents.
- Keeping records of tickets and systems up to date with notes, discussions and actions as required
- Working on creating and maintaining reports within the support system or through SQL interrogation of our customer databases.
To help you to succeed in this role you will need:
- Working towards a recognised qualification in computing or IT (Degree/HNC/Diploma) or equivalent work experience
- A desire to work in the IT and Software Application Support industry
- Use of Microsoft Office Applications or similar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and with users at all levels
- Ability to adapt personal style to develop relationships with colleagues and clients
- A clear and genuine interest in IT and Customer Service / Support
There’s more to working here than just having a desk in the office, we’re a social bunch and we want you to be fulfilled whilst you’re here:
- The kitchen has an outstanding cereal selection, new coffee machine, doughnuts, cookie on a Friday and more which you can help yourself to
- Quarterly socials for all: previous have been mini golf, videogames, ceramic painting and more
- We don’t encourage long days, we’re open to flexible working, as you are available for our core hours (9:30am -3:30pm)
- A split of office and home working
- Every employee is entitled to a personal training budget of £1300 to support your continued personal development
- You can take a volunteer day once a year to give back to the community
- Tech Scheme that allows you to choose from a huge range of tech which is paid back though salary sacrifice
- Cycle to work scheme which supports you to get a bicycle or cycling equipment
- We host knowledge shares from internal and external speakers on best practice standard, from wellbeing to the latest development news
- Westfield health (cashback) scheme
- And so much more