A new update to RailSmart Docs, Forms and Hub was released on Tuesday 14th May, with all users being automatically upgraded to the new release.
- New document viewer : Interact more with documents using the new PDF viewer. Users can now draw using a range of colours, open hyperlinks and print or save documents to their iPad.
- Powerful new keyword search : Users can quickly find what they’re looking for by entering a word or phrase into the search box.
- Updated UI : We’ve improved screen layouts so it’s easier to read multi-column tables, without the need to scroll horizontally.
- Improved auditing reliability : We’ve improved the reliability of the auditing area of the application so read and acknowledged receipts work more consistently.
The release also included the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Performance improvements making applications quicker to respond.
- Network and sync errors are handled better in the mobile application.
- Back end monitoring implemented to help improve error diagnosis and ongoing product improvements.
If you wish to query anything in this release, or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via your usual means. Alternatively, email [email protected]