Posted on: 30/11/2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Start date: Depending on availability
Here at 3Squared we develop award-winning digital software for the ever-growing rail industry.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience of analysing client needs, evaluating any challenges and making recommendations accordingly. If you have significant experience and a passion for evolving processes through customer, stakeholder and end user feedback, we would like to hear from you.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand the problems we are aiming to solve with our software
- Support pre-sales teams with requirements gathering and documentation
- Assist with presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Gather a deep understanding of how our customers use our products/software in their day-to-day lives across their organisations
- Persuade clients and external stakeholders of the benefits of our products, systems and processes
- Document User Stories, User Needs and the ‘context of use’ for each feature
- Provide AS IS and TO BE flows and process maps for each RailSmart product
- Validate and prioritise requirements in collaboration with clients and project teams
- Facilitate alignment workshops with clients, stakeholders and end users
- Analyse our customers’ needs and evaluate how our products can be evolved to deliver more value
- Undertake research and analyse data to help both 3Squared and clients make informed decisions
We have a real focus on diversity and inclusion here at 3squared, so no matter your background, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll bring to 3Squared:
- Keep up to date with current and future industry trends and make recommendations to business around best practice ways of working
- Set a positive example to team members through professional diligence and a positive attitude
- Assist the Head of Service Design with decisions, strategy and communication required both from and to the team
- Assist in defining 3Squared’s Service Design processes in relation to the Business Analyst role whilst balancing the commercial realities of the business, industry guidelines and the needs of clients
- Perform analysis and evaluation of costs, budgets, time tracking and other commercial activities and make suggestions as required
The Benefits of working at 3Squared
There’s more to working here than just having a desk in the office, we’re a social bunch and we want you to be fulfilled whilst you’re here:
- The kitchen has an outstanding cereal selection, new coffee machine, doughnuts, cookie on a Friday and more which you can help yourself to
- Quarterly socials for all: previous have been mini golf, videogames, ceramic painting and more
- We don’t encourage long days, we’re open to flexible working, so long as you are available for our core hours (9:30am -3:30pm)
- A split of office and home working
- Every employee is entitled to a personal training budget of £1300 to support your continued personal development
- You can take a volunteer day once a year to give back to the community
- Tech Scheme that allows you to choose from a huge range of tech which is paid back though salary sacrifice
- We host knowledge shares from internal and external speakers on best practice standard, from wellbeing to the latest development news
- Cycle to work scheme
- Westfield health (cashback) scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- And so much more
See our candidate commitments and values and full benefits, alongside some staff testimonials, our hiring processes and staff satisfaction stats on our careers page.
If you’d like to know more, please get in contact as we’re happy to have an informal chat first if you’d prefer.